The webpage laditarosa.com (from here on “webpage”) belongs to our company Stathokostopoulou Ioanna residing at 6 Palaiologou Benizelou Str, Athens, Greece , which fully complies with all laws regarding personal data protection, giving priority to collection, processing and protection of personal data of users of their services.
Our aim is to fully safeguard the users’ personal data and with transparency, by using all technical means of protection but also intercorporate regulations regarding our overall operation in this sector.
What kind of information we collect
We collect data to provide you with the highest quality of services, and to ensure that transaction(s) between us are carried out smoothly and without interruption.
In your personal data, information is collected, such as:
- Name and surname
- Home and/or mobile phone number
How we use information
We use your personal data, exclusively for your benefit, to serve your requests, such as:
- Your messages via the webpage’s contact form
- Your messages via email
- Customization of your experience on the webpage
- Providing advertisements or other content in accordance with your preferences
- Identification of problems or dangers regarding safety, errors or required improvements.
- Detection and aversion of electronic bugging, exploitation, fraud and embezzlement of our systems.
How we share your personal data
Data that concerns you is maintained in an electronic database in a safe environment, and it is protected by a central firewall for DDOS attacks and individual software firewalls, and at the same time data is coded by using SSL protocol.
We may share your personal data with cooperating companies within the context of completing our legal contracts and/or with companies within our corporation or our subsidiaries, and/or with third parties and with other reliable service providers with whom we work with to provide services on your account, such as:
- Processing payments via credit card (in a safe environment, banking e-commerce, PayPal)
- Execution of our Services analysis
- Communication with you, for example via email or to send a survey
- Relationship management with customers.
We share your personal data only when necessary for a third party to provide services as required or as needed for you or to you. These third parties (and any subcontractors) are subject to strict terms and conditions regarding data processing, and using, sharing or maintaining your personal data by them for any other reason aside from the work assigned to them (or without your consent) is prohibited.
In general, third party providers recruited by us will collect, use and reveal your data to the extent necessary to carry out the services they provide us.
Your rights and how you can exercise them
At any given time and unconditionally you have the following rights:
1. The right of objection or partial callback of your consent, in other words, to update the preferences of your registration regarding receipt of communication material or advertisements (i.e. I do not wish to receive updates via e-mail)
2. The right of deletion or total callback of your consent, in other words, to exclude yourself and your personal information regarding receipt of communication material or advertisements.
3. The right of portability, in other words, to give us a simple and clear “order” to transport, on your behalf and in your name, the whole of your personal data kept on our file to the file of another named company
At any given time you may deactivate your account by visiting the preferences page in your profile.
If you submit a request for deletion of your personal data, and this data is vital for the products or services you have bought, we will respond to the request only to the extent where your data is no longer necessary for any Services that will be bought or are necessary for legal business purposes of our company or for our compliance with legal or conventional requirements regarding file-keeping.
We provide access to webpage users to ensure complete transparency in regards to maintaining saved personal data, but also to give them the right to manage and delete same whenever desired.
In any case you may contact us as per below and request any information regarding your personal data.
Phone Number: 210 3217002
Our company’s Data Protection Manager will respond promptly, providing you access to any information required.
Registration to newsletter list
Via the webpage, you can register to our newsletter. During the registration process, your email address is automatically saved to the external service that the company uses to send informative messages. This service is provided by the company Mailchimp, which is in full compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). For more information, click here .
The webpage uses various contact forms that collect information required by the company for processing your requests. Your information is sent only after you have consented, and only then, and before the submission of each form, the webpage prompts you to accept the terms. Data – personal or not – is saved on the webpage and protected by means established by the company to protect personal data of its service users.
On the webpage there is a specific field where the company posts all open job positions to collect the CV’s of potential affiliates. During this procedure, you concede your personal data (i.e. full name, email, telephone number) which is saved and processed for above purposes. Your data is protected and not made known to third parties.
In order to track visitors on the webpage, tracking codes for various information regarding third party services are used, such as Google Analytics, Facebook etc. This information does not contain personal data of the users and is collected from above-mentioned services for various reasons, such as statistics regarding visitors traffic on the webpage, advertisement efficiency, promotion of advertisements on third party webpages (remarketing) .